Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of The Cyber Nugget’s Website, located at www.cybernt.co.za and www.thecybernugget.com
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use The Cyber Nugget if you do not agree to take all the terms and conditions stated on this page. Our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of the Terms and Conditions Generator and the Free Terms & Conditions Generator.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “““Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and us. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of SA. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, The Cyber Nugget and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on The Cyber Nugget. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from The Cyber Nugget for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
Due Invoices – The Cyber Nugget may send you a Payment reminder via SMS – if you wish to receive it via email only, kindly send us an email with these requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns and Refunds
A refund is deposited directly into your credit card or bank account. This process may take up to 30 working days. A refund processing period will only start from the time we have received the returned goods.
- Return of Goods
Goods may only be returned in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, Act 68 of 2008 (“the CPA”). If you are entitled in law to return goods, then and in line with the CPA, a handling fee of up to 20% of the value of the goods may be charged. Within 7 Days op purchased and faulty, most items is special orders , and special orders will have a 30% handling fee.
1.1 Non-returnable/ non-refundable items:
1.1.1 Delivery and or installation costs
1.1.2 Pre-paid cards, toners, cartridges & Batteries
1.1.3 Digital content
1.1.4 Any damaged or abused items.
1.1.5 Computer and gaming software, speakers, CD’s, DVD’s and Blu-ray discs unless we find that the goods were defective at the time of purchase.
- Under no circumstances will we accept returned goods where the consumer has been allowed to inspect the goods before the purchase and subsequently changed his/her mind about the goods; they have damaged the goods in negligence; the goods have been disassembled, permanently installed, physically altered, used or installed contrary to our own or the manufacturer’s instructions, and/or have been subjected to misuse or abuse.
- We sell goods for domestic use only and for the purpose for which we manufactured them. It will also exclude normal wear and tear. If you want to return alleged defective goods in terms of a warranty, we or the manufacturer will assess the goods to determine the reason for the defect.
- Subject to these terms, all goods carry an implied warranty by following the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008, (“CPA”) which gives the consumer the right to return the defective goods in terms of section 20, read together with section 56 of the CPA. Our goods also carry a manufacturers’ warranty where applicable, which will run concurrently with any warranty in terms of the law. The implied warranty on goods supplied places an obligation on The Cyber Nugget to accept the return of unsafe or defective goods within six months of delivery. In the event of the goods not complying with requirements and standards contemplated in section 55 of the CPA, the consumer has the right to return goods to The Cyber Nugget if:
4.1. The consumer finds within 7 days that the goods are unsuitable for a particular purpose for which the consumer has expressed intention to use the goods as contemplated in s55(3);
4.2. The consumer did not examine the goods and rejected delivery of the goods for any reasons contemplated in section 19(5); and
4.3. The consumer has refused delivery of those goods because they were mixed with items that were not ordered, as contemplated in section 19(8).
- You are entitled to cancel any sale concluded on this Website (online sales) within 7 days after receipt of the goods and to get a refund. You may also cancel a sale where delivery is delayed beyond the stipulated delivery date/timeframe (or where none is specified, beyond 30 days from the order date).
- In the unfortunate event that your purchased goods become defective, you may opt to take it to any Incredible Connection store. You are entitled to the following option of as per the CPA (after goods have been inspected and assessed):
6.1. Have such goods repaired
6.2. Have goods replaced
6.3. Be refunded the price paid
- If we find the goods to not be faulty, you will be liable for all handling and shipping charges; for the collection and the re-delivery of the product to you. You will be liable if the goods are damaged or faulty because of misuse, abuse or negligence.
- The warranty does not cover any defects caused by foreign objects or connection errors that are not part of the appliance, including but not limited to;
8.1. Use other than domestic use by the customer or his/her immediate resident family at the declared addresses appearing on the front of this document;
8.2. Failure by the customer or any other person to comply with the manufacturers’ instructions for installation, maintenance or use;
8.3. The use of accessories which have not been approved by the manufacturer;
8.4. The application and/or use of any incorrect or abnormal electrical or water supply to the appliance;
8.5. Any defect in wiring, electrical connections or plumbing which does not form part of the appliance at the time of the original purchase;
8.6. The presence in the appliance of objects which we do not intend the appliance to cope with, such as hairpins, coins and buttons in washing machines, hot food in fridges and chewing gum and wax crayons in tumble dryers;
8.7. Neglect, misuse, or willful abuse of the appliance;
8.8. Anything related to the appearance of the appliance which does not in The Cyber Nugget sole opinion prevent the appliance from working adequately: this includes but is not limited to cosmetic and manufacturers’ defects such as discoloring of any part of the appliance, paint peeling off, cracked or broken handles, plates, hinges, wheels, panels, shelves or any portion of the product which is glass;
8.9. Rust or the effects of rust;
8.10. Repairs or attempted repairs of the appliance by any person other than The Cyber Nugget or its authorized repairers;
8.11. Any modification of the appliance by any person other than Incredible Connection or its authorized repairers;
8.12. Parts or items of the appliance which are expected to wear out before the extended warranty period expires, including but not limited to, batteries, filters, disposable bags, rubber or plastic hose pipes, drive or fan belts, fuses and/or light bulbs cartridges, toners or ribbons;
8.13. Fire, flood, war, civil disturbance, industrial action, acts of God or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of The Cyber Nugget;
8.14. Any defect arising out of the design of the appliance;
8.15. Any defect caused by a lightning strike or power surges;
8.16. Blown or damaged speakers arising from misuse;
8.17. Any damage caused because of the use of generic or re-filled cartridges;
8.18. Any loss or destruction of, or any damage to any property, or any loss expense arising therefrom, or any consequential loss or any liability of nature directly or indirectly caused by or contributed to, by or arising from ionizing radiation or contamination by radioactivity from any nuclear fuel or any nuclear waste from the combustion of nuclear fuel. Combustion shall include any self-sustain process of nuclear fission, or any loss, destruction, damage or disability directly or indirectly caused by or contributed to, by or arising from nuclear weapons material.
- With cameras, the warranty does not apply to any accessories, batteries, charges, attachable lenses or additions which do not make up the main body of the camera. With TV’s; Hi-Fi’s; VCR’s or DVD’s–remotes are not covered.
- The Cyber Nugget will not be liable for the costs of;
10.1. Maintenance, including cleaning, clearing of blockages and overhaul, insect infestation or paper jams;
10.2. Work covered by the manufacturers’ recall of the appliance;
10.3. Call out charges where the breakdown is not covered by the extended warranty;
10.4. And material or labour which is recoverable from the manufacturer or any person who may be held responsible in terms of any other guarantee or warranty.
- The Cyber Nugget will not, in any circumstances, be liable for any consequential loss or damages suffered by the customer, whether directly or indirectly related defect in the appliance to the extent permissible by law.
- Repairs may not be effected without prior authorization from The Cyber Nugget.
- With an authorized repairer being called out for a fault covered by the warranty, the supplier shall pay the repairer for all labour and materials supplied in terms of the warranty, while the customer shall be liable to pay the repairer all other charges, including but not limited to the call-out charge should no defect be found in the appliance.
- The repair will be carried out in terms of the warranty within a radius of 30 kilometers from the appointed service agent’s premises. Should the repairer be required to travel beyond this radius, we will charge the customer at the prevailing AA rate per kilometer.
- The Cyber Nugget authorized repairers reserve the right to not do house calls in areas where their safety may be at risk.
- Certain products will contain their supplier warranty, and we advise you to keep the same and refer to the same warranty for any differences in the above.
Online we, The Cyber Nugget, only accept EFT or card payments via our website, for bulk orders and special pricing , kindly contact us on email@example.com or contact us on 044 873-4335